Friday, February 24, 2017

Family Pictures 2016

Happy Friday!

Today is the first day of NINE that my husband will be gone, galavanting around the mountains in Bozeman, Big Sky and Jackson Hole, and I thought it's as good of a time as any to share our family pictures we had taken a few months ago. You know, so that I can look back on this post and remember just how much I love him when I want to murder him because I'm elbows deep in toddler shenanigans on day five. 😝

Our photographer was Claire Roeth from Rouxby Photography, and she. was. AMAZING. We were a total shitshow that morning in every aspect of what the definition means, and Claire managed to beautifully capture so many moments. Doesn't it look like it was a warm, sunny day? Yeah, no. It was freezing, maaaaybe 20-degrees, and super windy. Sydney was crying almost the entire time, and Jordan was not my biggest fan that morning---but here we are, all looking happy and like it's an every day occurrence to go traipsing through a meadow in dress clothes.



Huge thank you to Claire for giving us such beautiful images to cherish forever. We are so grateful for you!!

1 comment :

  1. You guys look so happy and so beautiful together! I can't believe it was that cold. I would have never be able to take pics with just 20 degres. Such an amazing job! ❤

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished