Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mini Fashion: Spring Swimsuits

Fact: I love winter. I don't love being cold (which of course I always am), but I love everything else associated with winter, and so usually by this time of the year I'm mourning the melting snow and saying a sad goodbye to the ski season. This year, however, has been different. Maybe it's because we had the best spring and summer last year or maybe because sunny weather and warm temps graced Denver early, but I've been hit with spring fever hard and now can't wait for popsicles, bare feet and the pool.

Since wearing a swimsuit myself is not an option now or anytime soon (damn you, Denver ice cream shops!!), I thought I'd share a few of my favorite swimsuits for little ones. GapKids and Old Navy are my usual go-to stores for Sydney's swimsuits, and typically by now I have the entire line a few purchased already, but this year I was pretty disappointed in both stores' options. I'm not a huge fan of their prints, colors or styles of swimsuits, so I've been forced to look elsewhere. Luckily, there are so many choices...



How adorable are all these?! If your little one is able to fit into BabyGap sizes, I highly recommend checking them out because there are so many tiny ruffled swimsuits I died over, and I also am loving nearly every suit from Crewcuts at J.Crew. And of course I can't say enough about Crew & Lu's swimsuit line---these suits are beyond darling, and the craftsmanship that go into making each and every one cannot be beat.

Happy Spring, everyone! Cheers to all the warm sunny days ahead of us. 😎

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished